GUI Playground started off as a project to learn how to implement a GUI library using C++ and OpenGL.
After implementing the functionality for many common widgets, the project turned more into a programming playground to experiment with different UI interactions and different widget ideas.
Some functionality includes :
- Buttons, Textured Buttons.
- ComboBox, ListBox.
- Sliders, Scrollbars, Drag Sliders.
- Radio Buttons, Check Boxes.
- Trees, Bullets.
- Resizable Panels with auto layouting for widgets.
- Menus and Tooltips.
- Tweening for animation purposes.
At the moment I am converting it to a single header library called simple_gui.
In the future it will live here.